Monday, May 12, 2008

Update: 5 months

Sean had his 4 month well baby check. But he was only 3 days shy of being 5 months. All is well, he is growing perfectly. He is 15.15lbs (50%), 25.75" (75%), and his head circumference was 17.24" (75%). I was not fond of the Dr that saw Sean, he was in and out in a minute. Good thing I have done this before, as I didn't have any problems to discuss. Then Sean got 2 shots. He cried hard for about 5 seconds then stopped. He had a little temp for about 24 hours. Such a Champ :)

Sean also started solids on Wednesday. I was trying to hold out another month, but he was just so interested while watching us eat. He watched every move and even mimicked mouth movements. He had a taste of tapioca pudding from his Papa and liked it. So I thought we would give it a try. I bought some sweet potatoes and cooked those for him. He liked the rice better the first night. But he would fuss if I didn't feed him fast enough. I should know better then to try and eat at the same time :) After 5 feedings, he is getting good at it. After our quick trip to Alabama I will introduce something new.

A shirt GG bought him
Photobucket

And with Big brother
Photobucket

No comments: