Friday, December 14, 2007

Meet Sean Olen

First, thank you to everyone for the wonderful emails. I'll respond as soon as I can.

I'll post a full birth story later. It isn't very exciting since I had a scheduled c-section.

Sean Olen was born 12/11/07 at 8:13am. He was 7lbs 6oz 18.5". Ben and I finally agreed on a name. Sean was on both our "lists" and it just seemed to fit him. Olen was my grandfather's middle name. He passed away in May and we wanted to honor him.

My milk has come in and breastfeeding is going really well. Our first night home went very well. Only 1 melt down so far with Jace. He isn't too interested in baby brother just yet. He just wants to play with Daddy which is expected.

Here are a few more pictures. Look back here for updates soon.

Few minutes old
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Close-up
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meeting Big Brother
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Milk drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Best Daddy ever
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Coming home
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

dmcmomwife said...

Sweet little boy. Way to go, Ben and Sara.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!
Karina