Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Big Brother

Here are some pictures of the Big Brother I wanted to share.

While going through stuff for the baby, Jace decided he needed to test the cosleeper out to make sure it would be good enough for his baby brother. It passed the test.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They invited parents to a Turkey lunch at daycare. After eating, Jace and I toured his room and took some pictures to show Daddy. I just love how he posed in the bathroom. The toilets are so small!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For Thanksgiving we ate dinner with my family, then we headed to Grandma Pat's house for dinner with Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Amanda, Uncle Eric, and Uncle Rosie. The boys had fun playing with their video games. Jace took his first try at playing a Nintendo DS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then he posed with Grandpa and Aunt Amanda.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally, I found this shirt and couldn't pass it up. It says "If you think I'm handsome, you should see my Dad". So true;) I also gave Jace a much needed haircut.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: