Friday, August 31, 2007

Kick me baby one more time

I had my 24 week visit at Ft. Knox this week. I met with the nurse practioner and will go back on 9/18 and meet with my Doctor. I am measuring 26 weeks, so I look 2 weeks more pregnant then I am. Makes me wonder how big this boy will be. I am starting to catch up in the weight gain area after losing some with morning sickness. So this is good news. And the baby's heart rate was about 137. He kept moving away from the doppler though and kicking at it.

Speaking of kicking...I have been trying to catch some of his moves on video to share with Daddy. I finally caught a good one and wanted to share. Watch at 2 and 8 seconds for the kicks on the right side.



I will have some new pics from our recent trip and my 24 week belly shots up sometime this weekend...after I celebrate my 27th birhtday!!

No comments: