Saturday, August 4, 2007

First Belly shots at 20 weeks 3 days

I guess I have just been too busy or lazy, take your pick, to do weekly belly shots this time around. But with Ben gone now, I will be taking them so he can see my growing belly from afar. I snapped these quickly tonight. It has been a long week and day with moving, sending Ben off, and moving back home to Kentucky, so please don't mind the bags under my eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me looking oh so tired.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A view from top. Bye-Bye feet! See you in December.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And last one. Poor little Jace snoozing away. It's been a heck of a week for him. He just crashed tonight.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: